They’re Here: New Patterns Spring 2011

Size options, a table topper, a bag, and a baby playmat? My my, branching out.

I love them all, but seriously? That Russian Rubix is to DIE for up close and in real life–and that Josephine Kimberling knows how to make some gorgeous fabric. (I feel like I’m picking a favorite child.)

Get them while they’re hot. First 10 orders get a free surprise with their order, cause I love you guys.

They’re in the shop.

Spotlights on each pattern after market (wish me luck).

Do you love them as much as I do?

April

PS: If you’re coming to market, come see me in booth #2243!

Comments

OH, April they are lovely! I am so proud of you. I absolutely love them!

congrats ! they are all wonderful ! enjoy the market and hope you sell alot !!

Jillian says:

I keep looking at these and each time I’m more and more amazed at what you can do! I want to get my hands on these so I can see them more in person ;) Good luck at market! If you need a food order dropped off, give me a call :)

Amy Leue says:

Oh my goodness!!!! Those are AMAZING!!!!! I love all of them! Some of them make me want Fall to be here already!!! I don’t know if I could pick a favorite! You’ve really outdone yourself! Good luck this weekend! I know you’ll do fabulous!!!

• 4.1
      April says:

You need to come to craft night…then you can see them up close. Seriously, I can’t choose a favorite this time either.

They are all darling! Can’t wait to see you at market!

*LyndiLou* says:

These look AMAZING!!! I doubt I’ll ever get over how talented you are. You’re awesome and I’m excited to hear how things go at Quilt Market!

colleen says:

Can these BE any more beautiful?? I think NOT..wow..sooooo pretty! Makes me wish I could actually QUILT!!!

Jillian says:

So Cayce wants to know if you actually sell any of the quilts you make? Seriously, she would like follow up on that ;) Also, apparently you would love Asheville, North Carolina. Apparently it has a lot of open land with a lot of people there that would die for your creativity and beautiful works.