Introducing: Best. Day. EVER! fabric for Moda

Best.Day.EVER!-1

Say hello to my pretty little friend!

Best.Day.EVER!-3

She’s lovely, and fresh, and oh so happy.

Best.Day.EVER!-2

She’s a free spirit, to be sure.

Best.Day.EVER!-4

She makes every day her Best. Day. Ever!

Best.Day.EVER!-1

Please welcome my first collection with Moda Fabrics, Best. Day. EVER! Showing at International Quilt Market in Pittsburgh. Precuts ship in September, Yardage in October. Available for quilt shops to order in May.

Thank you for being excited with me everyone. I can’t wait to show you the patterns I’ve got for this line. My Best. EVER! For other sneak peeks, check out the #bestdayeverfabric hashtag on Instagram.

April

PS Someone pinch me.

Comments

*LyndiLou* says:

It’s real!!! It’s finally, really and truly really REAL!!! I love it, it’s so completely beautiful and fun. Congratulations April!!! *** :D ***

Natalia says:

April!!!!! I didn’t realize that it was coming out already!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS it looks awesome!!!

Sue Roy says:

LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!

Too awesome! Congratulations! It looks fantastic. Just the color palette I love. Can’t wait for the jelly roll, etc!

Lauren says:

So pretty April!!! Congrats!!!

It is even better in precuts! Such fun colors and prints. I have a million ideas of what I will do with them.

She is fabulous. I can’t help but smile every time I see these fantastic designs and colors!!! She makes every day the Best Day Ever!! Oh, and I will be sure to pinch you when I see you at market ;)

[…] will be short because you need to run right from this place and scoot on over to The {studio} Blog by my sweet, smarty-pants daughter April. She has some big, monumental, incredible, dream-come-true […]

Alyna says:

I seriously LOVE it! Congrats girl!!

Stephanie says:

Congratulations amazing lady! Love it!

Robin says:

Love it. Love it all.

Carla says:

It’s beautiful! Will have to tell my boss to look for this at Market : )

Gaila C says:

Congratulations!!!!! I’ve been so excited for you.

Michelle says:

I cannot wait to get some. It is absolutely gorgeous!! I will be waiting for my Best. Day. Ever. !!!!!!!

Jenny west says:

Looks just like you, looks like fabric I might NEED! This is just the beginning for you, you amazing woman with so much talent and verve for quilting.

Aunt Laurie says:

Prell, I am SO impressed, and inspired! Your fabric is truly beautiful. Congratulations! I can’t wait to see more!

Sherri says:

Yay! I am so happy for you! Cant wait to see the full collection in Pittsburgh!

Gaye Mathusek says:

Congrats! The fabric line looks “bold and beautiful”! Can’t wait for the new patterns. Thank you for sharing your passion for quilting with us.

Congratulations! Your fabric collection is lovely!

Amy L. says:

Congrats April!!!! You are AMAZING!!!! You’re fabric is beautiful! I can’t wait to see it in person :) Keep it coming!

Pam says:

Oh, how exciting! I LOVE the colors in this collection. Can’t wait to see it in person!

I want this just for the name! Congratulations and I’ll be waiting for it to come out

Kathleen O'Grady says:

So beautiful, fresh, bright and truly happy. Can’t wait to have it in my hands!

Patty D says:

Congrats on your new fabric – beautiful colors!! I enjoy the podcast with you and Amy.

Launi says:

This is the most beautiful fabric. Such gorgeous colors…and the pinks! Of course I love them the most, but it all goes together so magically. I’m so dang proud of you honey.

Anne says:

You knocked it out of the park with your first line of fabric April. Thanks for the blue fabrics! Go with confidence to the Quilt Market!

Cheryl says:

Congrats!! Your fabric line is just beautiful!

Shanley says:

Love it! Love the colors but particularly love the name. Well done!

SarahZ says:

Absolutely love it! A hearty congratulations on a dream come true for you!!!!

Sarah says:

It looks so pretty! Love the colours. Can’t wait to see the prints.

[…] many of the new lines are just downright cheerful!  April Rosenthal’s Best.Day.Ever. fabric was spectacular in her Dahlia pattern.  Doesn’t it just make you […]

Kate says:

This is gorgeous and I have added it to my need-list for when it hits our shores!
    Congratulations, it’s gorgeous and I have no doubt it’ll be a huge hit! :)

www.ask.com says:

You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

All the time go after your heart.

Check out my weblog search phrase leads (http://www.ask.com)

Janine says:

I love this fabric line! The colors are so happy. Just ordered a fat eighth bundle and can’t wait for the yardgae to be released. Congratulations on your first fabric line.

Jenny Rosendahl says:

Blue, I have always loved blue! Since day one, it’s been blue….and red, yes also red. Oh & I have flirted with shades of green….and maybe yellow & orange. But my heart belongs to blue ( & Paul).